Main > The Armoury

Boots!!!

(1/3) > >>

D.Shortt:
So I been looking to find a decent pair of boots. Jack style boots or so... But I have an issue being my calves are HUGE!! There are none I can find that fit me. I'm thinking I might have to stick with low style boots like "Harley" style or something unless someone knows where I can get some leather to wrap up these ham hawks!!

Aiden of Oreland:
What time period, country, and social status are you looking for? Its key to narrow this down before you go buy stuff. Such as if this is for a hard or soft kit. Also do you want historical accuracy or just semi historical etc.

D.Shortt:
Really, I'm a fan of the 14th century style. But right now I'm just trying to work with what I got on my budget. My Profile pic is the best I have so far. But I'm beginning to put a little more effort into it. Also need to find a place for a custom tabard. Would be kinda weird to rock my Karfaxian tabard I think. lol.

Lord Dane:
You can get lucky resold or new medieval stuff on ebay.com or etsy.com auctions. There's lots of historical sites to check out for footwear.

D.Shortt:
Yea. I've bought a few pairs already. Had to return each one due to the fact that nothing will wrap around my huge calves. Even Sandlars wouldn't work for me and they are supposed to be adjustable in that region.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version