Main > The Great Hall

Says the new guy!

<< < (6/7) > >>

Thorsteinn:
Who knew I could find members of the lost Jewish Tribe, Tribe Shlepper, on this forum.  ;)

Sir Martyn:
Welcome, Daniel.

Sir Wolf:
welcome

Sir Gerard de Rodes:
Welcome Daniel and good speed to you. I`m sure you will enjoy your time here...
G.

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2014-05-17, 10:42:24 ---
--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2014-05-17, 02:27:41 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2014-05-16, 23:55:58 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Aiden on 2014-05-16, 23:30:15 ---
--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2014-05-16, 19:48:03 ---That's funny. Aiden in my native tongue means the one who fetches needed things. Speaking of which, my stein needs topping off. :)

--- End quote ---

As a page of the order I must apply to thy biddings  :-\

--- End quote ---

Fret not page Aiden. Service to others especially your higher ranking brethren builds character, and speaking of service...my armor needs a bit of attention. Squire Dane will show you how much oil I prefer used on my armor! ;)

--- End quote ---

Would Sir Thumbs also like me to bang out the dents that I intend to leave in that armor?? :) And are you sure it is the armor that is squeaky and not the joints of the elder knight beneath?? LOL

--- End quote ---

I would have thought by now Lord Dane you would have learned the prudence of not counting your dents before making them! Not to mention the folly of bantering with one who is renowned for parrying a longsword with only his thumb!  ;)

As for the age, suffice to say it is an all the more sweeter victory to one who is in his dotage to whoopass on younglings.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Far from a youngling at my age. And boasts is how you get battles started. ;) But it is best left for when the victory is earned. Bring enough money to cover the bar tab for each mead you will have to buy, Sir Brian. Fighting makes me thirsty. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version