Main > The Great Hall

Says the new guy!

<< < (3/7) > >>

D.Shortt:
Aiden, Adenn and a'den are ways of saying Merciless in Mando'a

Lord Dane:
Welcome to the forum.

Sir Brian:
Hey glad you found us! Did you ever make the Maryland Faerie Festival? I don't remember seeing you there but figured I just missed you if you did go. The Order will be doing demonstrations at VARF on May 24, 25, 31 and June 1. If you can make it down one of those two weekends you can see us in action. ;)

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: Dyetortt on 2014-05-16, 04:36:36 ---Aiden, Adenn and a'den are ways of saying Merciless in Mando'a

--- End quote ---

Oh ok, that's cool, yet ironic being I am Aiden the benevolent

D.Shortt:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2014-05-16, 07:25:54 ---Hey glad you found us! Did you ever make the Maryland Faerie Festival? I don't remember seeing you there but figured I just missed you if you did go. The Order will be doing demonstrations at VARF on May 24, 25, 31 and June 1. If you can make it down one of those two weekends you can see us in action. ;)

--- End quote ---

I did make it out there. Though I didn't armor up due to a mishap with my current chainmail. I'm going to be buying another set from our mutual friend Randy. (Lives 2 minutes from me.) And I'd love to come out. I'll talk the little lady into it as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version