Main > The Armoury

As promised. Allbeststuff mail review.

(1/4) > >>

Sir Nate:
After a long wait, my hauberk from allbeststuff arrived and it is wonderful. Only one ring fell off, and it does not catch on my Gambeson at all. It is heavier than my butted(that is because it is long sleeved and comes down more halfwy down my thighs).
I haven't done a knife stabbing test yet but That is because I do not want to risk breaking something I know I will not be able to fix. The hauberk
Is nice the customer service was also nice, and the reason it took so log was because they had to actually make it first. So they emailed me that it was ready and said tapered had been noted, all they need were the measurements and then it got here in about a week.
So I will recomend allbeststuff mail to anyone unsure about it.

Sir Nate:
P.s. Sir aidens kettle
Helm

Sir Ulrich:
That looks relatively nice actually, shorter than my hauberk but still I wouldnt mind getting one of these. They also tailored it quite nicely, I have tried allthebeststuff maille on when my friend Elliot came over and it didnt catch on my gambeson either. Thats a good thing honestly, cause I had a really bad experience with flat ring dome riveted maille by GDFB, the wedge stuff I havent had any issues with though. Also that maille looks bingo wing free basically, maybe a little extra but not huge hulking bingo wings like most untailored off the shelf stuff sold by other companies. Had I known about this company I probably would of gotten some.

Sir Nate:
Ya its hardly baggy. If I raise my arm up the sleeve falls back 1 in.
For the price of 300 inlcuding shipping as appose to 400, Im very glad I bought it from here. Now I think I have cleared up any unshuredness some have had about ordering from here. Other than the month wait for t to be made(but I am glad to know that is what took so long) I will have to order the rest of my mail from there.

Sir Rodney:
Thank you for the review and pictures.  You’ve helped me make up my mind to order the aventail from them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version