Main > The Armoury

Albion Ritter

<< < (3/6) > >>

Sir Douglas:
Dang, that thing is huge! :o Congrats on the acquisition.

Ian:
Shawn, here's an in-stock ready to go scabbard for a Ritter on todstuff.  Leo Todeschini, in my opinion, makes some of the finest medieval scabbards on the planet.  He really nails the medieval aesthetic, and is known for historical accuracy.

It's #21 in the list.

http://www.todsstuff.co.uk/in-stock/tods-in-stock.htm

Sir Ulrich:
It's actually lighter than my Reeve I just checked the weight. This thing is well balanced though it actually feels lighter than the Reeve. I probably wouldnt be able to handle that St Maurice one honestly cause 9 inches in POB sounds like it would be tricky to use glad I tend to like the ones that are well balanced like the Reeve and Ritter. I pretty much am satisfied with the amount of Albions I have now as the pommel types I prefer tend to be more rarely made. Still think this sword would look even cooler with the Albion Templar's crossguard though.
That scabbard looks nice I wish I had the money in my account to pay for it right away I would assume it adds up to 680 from what I gather I dont have much left in my paypal balance. May have to ask my parents to loan me some though I dont know if the belt would fit me cause I got a 29 inch waist 32 with all my padding and maille on. Though new holes can always be punched. May just email him about it as it isnt a bright color and looks rather aged from the small pic I saw with the brown and darker red. Hopefully those colors are acceptable for a Teutonic impression.

Sir Wolf:
h8 u lol niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sir William:
The stats on that sword are near identical with those of Irae (my Arn sword) - it is a large sword, but well balanced and a joy to wield.  Definitely would shine from on-horseback; real nice aquisition, Shawn.  I'm not a fan of the cocked hat pommel but at that price, its a steal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version