Main > The Armoury

Albion Caithness w/ C/F custom rig on ebay

(1/3) > >>

Lord Dane:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Albion-Caithness-sword-with-a-custom-scabbard-made-by-Christian-Fletcher-/261433919057?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cdead0651

Not for that price but nice.

Sir William:
You'd pay more for that same rig if you bought it all new; it isn't a bad price.  The sword is of a typology (Type XII) that I'm enamored with but I'm not a fan of the fittings- not doing a Scottish impression myself.  One thing about those pics, he really should take one of the backside of the scabbard.

Sir Brian:
Concur about the price being fair considering the price of a new blade and the CF scabbards. This is a great price in the luxury of convenience and instant gratification.  ;)

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2014-03-27, 22:17:54 ---Concur about the price being fair considering the price of a new blade and the CF scabbards. This is a great price in the luxury of convenience and instant gratification.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Meant price compared to my wallet not the resale value. Price is reasonable.

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2014-03-28, 17:11:27 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2014-03-27, 22:17:54 ---Concur about the price being fair considering the price of a new blade and the CF scabbards. This is a great price in the luxury of convenience and instant gratification.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Meant price compared to my wallet not the resale value. Price is reasonable.

--- End quote ---

That sentiment could be applied to all aspects of our mutual addictions!  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version