Main > The Armoury

Looking for a blacksmith

<< < (3/3)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2014-03-25, 18:24:16 ---
--- Quote from: DouglasTheYounger on 2014-03-25, 17:13:35 ---There's Gary Anderson, the blacksmith who goes to PARF. I believe he does custom work. He's somewhere out in the eastern end of PA; don't know how close he lives to your area, though. :-\

http://ironintentions.com/
--- End quote ---

Thank you Douglas but I already forwarded his link to my friend since I remembered him from last year as well. He does great work quickly and at a reasonable price. He is who Sir Edward and I bought our portable holes from at PARF! :)

--- End quote ---

What was the cost? I didn't see it on his site. I could use a few of those!

Sir Brian:
IIRC it was $15.00 at the fair. I think we posted about them here on the forum somewhere. I would assume he would want more if he had to ship them to you though. ;)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2014-03-26, 00:48:02 ---IIRC it was $15.00 at the fair. I think we posted about them here on the forum somewhere. I would assume he would want more if he had to ship them to you though. ;)

--- End quote ---

PARF is on my list as a possible this year, at least one day

Sir Douglas:

--- Quote from: Sir James A on 2014-03-26, 04:07:40 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2014-03-26, 00:48:02 ---IIRC it was $15.00 at the fair. I think we posted about them here on the forum somewhere. I would assume he would want more if he had to ship them to you though. ;)

--- End quote ---

PARF is on my list as a possible this year, at least one day

--- End quote ---

Doooooo eeeeeet! Preferably on one of the days that I'm there, too. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version