Main > The Library

Surviving Examples of Early Plate Armour 1300-1430, Volume I: Bascinets

<< < (3/4) > >>

Sir Rodney:
I’ve got some birthday money burning a hole in my pocket.  It’s either Doug’s book, an inexpensive kettle hat, or an All Best Stuff riveted aventail.  I’d like to know where this book is going to land $-wise.

Then I’ll have to add postage to and from Sir Wolf’s house so he can ask Doug to sign my copy too!   ;)

[Edited for spelling]

Sir Douglas:
Sure guys, I'll sign your books if you really want me to. 8)

Heh. Unfortunately, I don't think my signature is worth quite as much. ;)

Ian:
No offense, but it's probably worth just as much as Dr. Strong's, unfortunately in our society PhD's signatures don't hold much value, but if you're famous for being an idiot and rich, well then it's worth a fortune! :)

Sir Wolf:
hahhaha. yeah your right. i'll just have one to go with my signed brian price techniques of medieval armour reprop. might not mean anything to anyone else, but it does to me :)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2014-03-23, 19:37:03 ---hahhaha. yeah your right. i'll just have one to go with my signed brian price techniques of medieval armour reprop. might not mean anything to anyone else, but it does to me :)

--- End quote ---

If you try to sell me a TOMAR with Brian Price's signature in it, I'm knocking the value down

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version