Main > The Armoury

Sabatons

<< < (3/5) > >>

Ian:

--- Quote from: Sir James A on 2014-03-15, 23:10:13 ---How well do they stay closed without a strap to keep the heel plate in place?

--- End quote ---

The heels pin closed with a swiveling toggle, so they are pretty securely kept in place.  I much prefer this to the strapped design.  They're so much easier to put on, and much neater in appearance.

Sir Nate:
Simply, Beautiful

scott2978:
Pretty cool Ian. It must be awesome working with Jeff Wasson. I really admire his work.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Ian on 2014-03-15, 23:36:11 ---
--- Quote from: Sir James A on 2014-03-15, 23:10:13 ---How well do they stay closed without a strap to keep the heel plate in place?

--- End quote ---

The heels pin closed with a swiveling toggle, so they are pretty securely kept in place.  I much prefer this to the strapped design.  They're so much easier to put on, and much neater in appearance.

--- End quote ---

I was wondering about that since I saw his post on armour archive. Tiny enough it's just hidden behind the strap. Very nice.

Sir Edward:

Wonderful! Those turned out great! You'll need to do updated pics of your entire harness at some point, now that you're getting all these nice details covered.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version