Main > The Library

Vikings (show)

<< < (3/7) > >>

Sir William:
Season 2 started last night; I didn't see it but I will eventually.  It's entertainment; I'd love for the History Channel to do real research but I don't get to make that call. 

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2014-02-28, 14:31:57 ---Season 2 started last night; I didn't see it but I will eventually.  It's entertainment; I'd love for the History Channel to do real research but I don't get to make that call.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, they've been re-airing season 1 for a couple of days to get ready for season 2.

I enjoy the show, but as with most "historical" TV/movies, they get more wrong than right. It's best to enjoy it as pure fiction.

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2014-02-28, 14:31:57 ---Season 2 started last night; I didn't see it but I will eventually.  It's entertainment; I'd love for the History Channel to do real research but I don't get to make that call. 

--- End quote ---

Up, looks like I am behind haha. I thought it just came out a few days ago  :P

Sir William:
As Sir Edward said, they've been re-airing episodes from the first season; view it as stock Hollywood style entertainment and you can enjoy it as such.

Mike W.:
I'd watch it, though I fear that in true History Channel fashion, ancient aliens named after the Norse gods are going to come down in their motherships and interfere with the plot, because...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version