Main > The Library

Iron Clad 2 trailer

<< < (4/5) > >>

Mike W.:
I had the serendipitous pleasure of meeting Giamati. While I was working at a museum at Antietam Battlefield he popped in for a visit.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: wilburnicus on 2014-02-11, 15:46:34 ---I had the serendipitous pleasure of meeting Giamati. While I was working at a museum at Antietam Battlefield he popped in for a visit.

--- End quote ---

That's pretty cool. It's always nice to get a chance to meet the actors. But I'm assuming he wasn't King John at the time. :)

scott2978:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2014-02-11, 16:20:03 ---That's pretty cool. It's always nice to get a chance to meet the actors. But I'm assuming he wasn't King John at the time. :)

--- End quote ---

LOL!

"Hey aren't you Paul Giamati? Nice to meet you! Loved you in Ironclad."

"Away with you vile peasant! I am the King of England!"

Hehehe!

Sir William:
Giamatti is a gifted actor; I can't recall a single role of his that I did not believe; I found him to be both disgusting and yet oddly sympathetic in Shoot'm Up- a mostly pure popcorn movie with some very credible acting from Mr. G.  Clive Owen as the stoic anti-hero's no stretch for that man.  lol

Sir Humphrey:
It seems to have all of the requisit elements  -  sex, violence and violent sex.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version