Main > The Library

Iron Clad 2 trailer

(1/5) > >>

Sir James A:
Somehow I haven't seen this yet, and it was released 7 months ago:

Sir Edward:

Huh. I had heard there was a sequel in the works, but I hadn't seen this either. It looks like the only thing connecting it to the first film is that there's another castle battle. ;)

Aiden of Oreland:
Iron Clad is back, more over the top then the last! More sex, nudity, bewbs, and blood like never before! See men yell even louder! See women covered in blood! BLOOD WILL RUN... AGAIN!

Sir Nate:
Oh for God sakes!

Sir William:
When it comes to medieval-themed movies, we're often left w/the short stick in some way.  As was stated, there's no real discernible link between this movie and its predecessor but hey, its gonna have boobs, swords, lots of blood and battles- does it really get any better than that? 

Well sure, good acting but that's not always guaranteed; by the way, perhaps it is me but this seems it will be of lower budget than the first one.  Thought I noticed the Stark woman as the only recognizable face in that clip- and according to said clip, the main character is the cousin of Guy de Lusignan so who knows, maybe there'll be some more Templar goodness in this one as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version