Main > The Courtyard

Longpoint 2014, MD/DC area HEMA event (classes & tournaments)

<< < (7/9) > >>

Sir Martyn:
Hmm may have to try & sign up for this, tho attending FRI may prove impossible. 

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Martyn on 2014-06-19, 13:59:50 ---Hmm may have to try & sign up for this, tho attending FRI may prove impossible.

--- End quote ---

It's probably still worth coming, even if just for the weekend. The longsword tourneys are on Friday primarily, so you probably won't want to compete (unless you do messer on Saturday). But the event is worth it just to meet a lot of the people in the WMA/HEMA community, and attend some of the classes and the like.

Sir James A:
I will try to make Sat or Sun just as a spectator and for moral support

Sir Brian:
Ben Michels from Maryland KDF messaged me on FB and asked if I'd be willing to be an extra judge for the Steel tournament and I agreed to be available if they needed me. I originally hadn't planned on attending Thursday's events since the longsword tournaments start on Friday but they are having Staff orientations on Thursday as well as a few hours of open floor dueling in the afternoon. So I'll take an extra half-day off from work and maybe get a few names checked off my bucket list! ;)

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2014-07-08, 01:09:09 ---Ben Michels from Maryland KDF messaged me on FB and asked if I'd be willing to be an extra judge for the Steel tournament and I agreed to be available if they needed me. I originally hadn't planned on attending Thursday's events since the longsword tournaments start on Friday but they are having Staff orientations on Thursday as well as a few hours of open floor dueling in the afternoon. So I'll take an extra half-day off from work and maybe get a few names checked off my bucket list! ;)

--- End quote ---

Awesome! That should be fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version