Main > The Library

Once Upon A Time (ABC Series)

(1/3) > >>

Sir James A:
Stumbled on this on Netflix about a month ago. I just finished Season 1 a couple days ago (2 are on Netflix, 3 is current season).

It started off kinda cute and interesting, progressed to "wow... that's genius" and now that I saw 2 episodes of season 2 it has grown exponentially.

Anybody else watching it?

*** PLEASE, NO SPOILERS ***

Sir William:
It was the Butler.  lol

j/k

I caught the first half of Season 1 but then got side tracked; a good show, I liked how the world is realized.  Reminiscent of the game Wolf Among Us.  I think that's what it's called.  Weird; all of a sudden I have a taste for bacon.

Don Jorge:
Yeah wife and I are watching it. I introduced her to it...we are pacing ourselves through season 2 right now...it is great writing...

Sir Edward:

Yeah, my wife and I have been following it since day-1. We're enjoying it a lot. I think season 3 isn't as strong as the previous seasons, but they have still continued to find ways of weaving it together that's very internally consistent. And as you said, sometimes it's brilliant.

The spin-off, "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland" has been interesting, but not as good.

Sir Wolf:
my wife watched that. but they went and jumped the shark and she stopped

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version