Main > The Armoury

Ed's c.1250-1300 kit(s)

<< < (21/56) > >>

Sir Brian:
Excellent! I'll see you there!  :)

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2009-08-13, 00:29:41 ---
--- Quote ---Are going to wear them with your new wrestling jacket from revial clothing when they finally send it?

--- End quote ---

Well I got a notification that my wrestling jacket was shipped which is great and just in time for the
NYRF in Tuxedo on the 22nd! Did they ship yours yet Ed?

--- End quote ---

Well I got my new wrestling jacket and it looked great. I got it in dark green (of course ;) ) and it is
substantially thinner and lighter - i.e. COOLER than my other gambesons, the only problem is I
ordered the wrong size!  :-[
Even though I'm sending it back today I'm not sure I will get the correct sized one back in time for the
NYRF next weekend! Oh well at least I'll have it for MDRF opening weekend!  ;)

Sir Edward:

We had a great time up here at NYRF/Tux today! Too bad we weren't here at the same time, but I didn't armor up today. We garbed light, mostly because Kat's still moving slowly after her surgery, but we were quite glad after today's heat!

But yeah, I've found that the sizing on Revival Clothing's arming garments is a little confusing. Nicole didn't believe me when I brought it up, but it looks like she's updated it since then. It used to be that for some of them, specifically the gambeson and arming cotte, it looked like I should fit into a small based on the measurements. Nope, both times I had to exchange them. I was always suspicious of it since I wear larges in men's sizing usually, but when it says a 36" waist and a 42 chest specifically, I should believe what they say, right? So I'm glad they updated it, but I guess it's still possible to choose wrong.  ;D

Sir Edward:

And guess what? I went with the medium and it's too tight in the arms!! I'm sending mine back as well. Time for an exchange!

Sir Brian:
Heh, if you had ordered a dark green I could've saved you the $10.95 return shipping fee they charge you for exchanges!  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version