Main > The Armoury

Proper Medieval Footwear

<< < (8/10) > >>

scott2978:
Actually I was talking about this:

"Legends don't burn down vilages"

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: scott2978 on 2014-02-20, 06:07:35 ---Actually I was talking about this:

--- End quote ---

Don't get me started. I won't be able to stop talking about it lol (in a good way)

Sir Wolf:

--- Quote from: Ian on 2014-02-19, 23:57:43 ---I haven't posted it yet because they're not done, but I've made my own turnshoes, and they feel so much better than any mass produced shoe I've bought that pretends to be medieval.  It's a nice intro to leatherwork as well.  I will write up a thread when I've got them done.

--- End quote ---

Ian:
lols... the dye is drying as we speak!!

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2014-02-21, 00:42:24 ---
--- Quote from: Ian on 2014-02-19, 23:57:43 ---I haven't posted it yet because they're not done, but I've made my own turnshoes, and they feel so much better than any mass produced shoe I've bought that pretends to be medieval.  It's a nice intro to leatherwork as well.  I will write up a thread when I've got them done.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Sir Nate:

--- Quote from: scott2978 on 2014-02-20, 06:07:35 ---Actually I was talking about this:

--- End quote ---

Oh! That makes sense. Love skyrim. Let's try not to go off subject tho, elder scrolls can be... Chat worthy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version