Main > The Great Hall

Greetings from Maryland

<< < (4/10) > >>

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2014-02-04, 19:58:35 ---
--- Quote from: wilburnicus on 2014-02-04, 17:24:33 ---Thorsteinn, despite my degree in History, I somehow found myself involved in IT support. Go figure. Though I can't complain; the paychecks now enable me to buy copious amounts of historical stuff.

--- End quote ---

Huzzah to that!

And welcome. :D

--- End quote ---

Now that we've covered the introduction and welcomes... what would you like us to help spend your money on first? 8)

Sir Nate:
Welcome to the forums!

Mike W.:
Thank you all for the kind welcome. Can't wait to start completing my kit. I've already found a host of useful info on this site!

Sir Wolf:
lol. just remember you don't have to ask for permission to buy something. we're not that type of group.

but, if you have a look that you like, and want to be as period as possible, or be period with some modern cheats, ask away. some of us have been at this for 15 or so years and know this vendor or that short cut that could end up saving you thousands in the long run.

Sir Nate:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2014-02-05, 22:52:17 ---lol. just remember you don't have to ask for permission to buy something. we're not that type of group.

but, if you have a look that you like, and want to be as period as possible, or be period with some modern cheats, ask away. some of us have been at this for 15 or so years and know this vendor or that short cut that could end up saving you thousands in the long run.

--- End quote ---

Takes his word for it. This forum has been great in helping me become more to the period I shoot for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version