Main > The Armoury

Anyone do machine embroidery?

<< < (2/2)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2014-01-30, 00:15:51 ---I also have a seamstress near me that does machine embroidery. :)

--- End quote ---

I need to upload a bigger pic, but, example of her work (she did the entire surcoat, lions are embroidered):

Sir Humphrey:
I need to upload a bigger pic, but, example of her work (she did the entire surcoat, lions are embroidered):

[/quote]

Do you have contact information for her?  I will be making my own surcoat.  What I may do is have someone embroider the lions on seperate peices of the blue linen and then apply those to the surcoat after completion.  I can make the application almost invisible.  I need at least three of these:

Sir Brian:
Sir Humphrey,

I can be your liaison with the seamstress that did Sir James' surcoat and also did several projects for me including three surcoats and two tunics with my griffin embroidered on them. She can actually increase the scale of the image to a certain degree but of course that also raises the thread count which is the basis of her pricing.

Sir Humphrey:
Sir Brian,

I may have found someone locally who can do it.  If the does not pan out, I will contact you. Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version