Main > The Library

the advocate

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir Brian:
I'll queue this up to watch tomorrow morning! :)

Sir Edward:

Added to the list.

Sir Brian:
I watched this and it wasn't too bad. It was an interesting story and I was pleased to see it had several of my favorite actors in it. :)

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2014-01-18, 13:53:46 ---well there is some boobies and a love scene. so mind that minors!!! its really a court case based in the 15thc. but the outfits are really done as are the props. we watched it with my old 15thc group and we stopped it when we could see how they made their clothes... heck i even saw my pewter goblet on the table!

--- End quote ---

Ok, I'm convinced. I'll watch it.

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Aiden on 2014-01-21, 00:33:39 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2014-01-18, 13:53:46 ---well there is some boobies and a love scene. so mind that minors!!! its really a court case based in the 15thc. but the outfits are really done as are the props. we watched it with my old 15thc group and we stopped it when we could see how they made their clothes... heck i even saw my pewter goblet on the table!

--- End quote ---

Ok, I'm convinced. I'll watch it.

--- End quote ---

Netflix uses a scale from 1 – 5 star icons to display a movie or show’s popularity ~ Methinks Sir Aiden uses a more risqué icon for his personal preference scale!  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version