Main > The Great Hall

Greetings from Alabamashire

<< < (2/7) > >>

Sir Brian:
Welcome to the forum! There are very few things we enjoy more than to help an enthusiast spend money on arms and armor!  ;D

Sir Wolf:

--- Quote from: Sir Humphrey on 2014-01-02, 17:23:15 ---  I started out with an archer's impression, but was warned by my DOK friends about "Impression Creep."  Yes indeed, my impression has crept and now I'm putting together a late 13th - early 14th century knight's impression. 

--- End quote ---

muhahahahah "meats back on the menu boys!"  hehhehe (evil grin) lets see how far we can make his impressions grow! What's in your wallet? or I should say "How much?" lol

Sir Patrick:
Hail and well met!  You've come to the right place for kit advice. Be warned though, we like to live vicariously through each other's wallets!

Sir Douglas:
"Modern Chivalry: A place where enthusiasts gather and help you spend your money talk about medieval things. Join today!"  ;D

Sir James A:
Hail and welcome!

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2014-01-02, 18:33:34 ---Welcome to the forum! There are very few things we enjoy more than to help an enthusiast spend money on arms and armor!  ;D

--- End quote ---

I can't emphasize this enough :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version