Main > The Armoury

SCA Combat Archers

<< < (8/9) > >>

Thorsteinn:
In the West Kingdom you can fight in a 16 ga helm. It's just not recommended.

Where do you live again? I can link you to your Kingdom's Heavy Combat, Rapier, and Cut & Trust rules if you like.

Sir Nate:

--- Quote from: Thorsteinn on 2014-02-06, 01:46:01 ---In the West Kingdom you can fight in a 16 ga helm. It's just not recommended.

Where do you live again? I can link you to your Kingdom's Heavy Combat, Rapier, and Cut & Trust rules if you like.

--- End quote ---

That would be much appreciated.
I actually am not sure what my helms gauge is.
It was bought by my father on eBay. All I truelly know about it is that it's iron and isn't 1 solid ingot or piece.
How can I find out what gauge it is?
Btw I live in P.A. Eastern kingdom.
( the land of cheesesteaks)

Sir Rodney:

--- Quote from: Sir Nate on 2014-02-06, 23:12:04 ---That would be much appreciated.
It was bought by my father on eBay. All I truelly know about it is that it's iron and isn't 1 solid ingot or piece.

--- End quote ---

If you don’t have a good caliper, pick up a cheap sheet metal gauge at your local hardware store, Harbor Freight, etc.  The cheap gauge will get you close.  Do not force the metal into the slot; it should slip in easily but not sloppy.

Sir Nate:
Thank you Lord Rodney. I look for one possibly this weekend.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Nate on 2014-02-06, 23:12:04 ---
--- Quote from: Thorsteinn on 2014-02-06, 01:46:01 ---In the West Kingdom you can fight in a 16 ga helm. It's just not recommended.

--- End quote ---

That would be much appreciated.

--- End quote ---

90% sure it's a GDFB Sugarloaf, I'd need to see it up close to compare though. If so, it's 16 gauge.

http://www.kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=AB1340

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version