Main > The Armoury

Armor recommendations??

<< < (12/13) > >>

Sir Nate:
Oh there based in India, that explains a lot. I missed that factor. I'm ordering long sleeve mail hauberk. Or was going to. I thought shipping would be 20.

Ian:

--- Quote from: Sir Nate on 2014-01-25, 20:46:23 ---Oh there based in India, that explains a lot. I missed that factor. I'm ordering long sleeve mail hauberk. Or was going to. I thought shipping would be 20.

--- End quote ---

almost all production maille on the planet comes from India with few exceptions.  It all just depends on where it's located when you actually buy it that will determine how much the shipping is.  :)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Ian on 2014-01-25, 21:15:58 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Nate on 2014-01-25, 20:46:23 ---Oh there based in India, that explains a lot. I missed that factor. I'm ordering long sleeve mail hauberk. Or was going to. I thought shipping would be 20.

--- End quote ---

almost all production maille on the planet comes from India with few exceptions.  It all just depends on where it's located when you actually buy it that will determine how much the shipping is.  :)

--- End quote ---

^ This!

A few years back I bought a couple things, hauberk and chausses or something like that. Came to me from, I believe IceFalcon, here in the US. The post office guy, nice guy, brought the box to the door. It was shipped flat rate, large box. He said "If it fits it ships is a slogan - not a challenge!" :)

I think the box was ~50 pounds of mail.

Sir Nate:
Nice, I'll have use postal service next time I'm ordering.

LionPride32:
Just had a hot idea....I seen a chainmail BRA for sale on Ebay and hooooo boy, the model who was wearing it....That was a LOT of rings, brothers!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version