Main > The Library

A Knight's Tale

<< < (10/10)

Ian:
lol, I want to see the cenobite one

Sir Douglas:

--- Quote from: Ian on 2014-01-08, 23:33:09 ---lol, I want to see the cenobite one

--- End quote ---

And I spent two years under the tutelage of this guy. That should pretty much tell you everything you need to know about my education history. ;)

(He is a seriously fantastic artist, though.)

Ian:
that's awesome!  I have a hellraiser puzzlebox replica on my shelf.  It's not the lament configuration though, it's a different design.

Sir Nate:
Your teachers a looney
But my teacher in science put a baby doll head on a pole and removed the eyes. Black soulless eyes.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: DouglasTheYounger on 2014-01-09, 01:45:49 ---
--- Quote from: Ian on 2014-01-08, 23:33:09 ---lol, I want to see the cenobite one

--- End quote ---

And I spent two years under the tutelage of this guy. That should pretty much tell you everything you need to know about my education history. ;)

(He is a seriously fantastic artist, though.)

--- End quote ---

Wow, geez. It's freaky and nicely done. :)

--- Quote from: Ian on 2014-01-09, 01:57:03 ---that's awesome!  I have a hellraiser puzzlebox replica on my shelf.  It's not the lament configuration though, it's a different design.

--- End quote ---

I have one as well. It's packed away right now. Mine's a Lament Configuration, but it's a plastic and metal box replica that (thankfully) doesn't open. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version