Main > The Library

A Knight's Tale

<< < (5/10) > >>

Don Jorge:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2013-12-31, 08:44:19 ---What?? You mean detachable fairy-wings aren't historical?? Who says??  ;D

--- End quote ---

Tell that to the Irish who still believe in fairies...like legit do!

Aiden of Oreland:
I just don't like the asphalt ground or the joust. "HE FIGHTS FOR EVIL!!" And my god do I HATE (this applies to all Renfairs) when someone tries/does tap on your helmet. They have done that to my brother plenty of times. Oh if only I stood a bit taller, so that my sword may cut off their heads. I am sure that at least everyone on this site have witnest that. If not, then one day.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Aiden on 2013-12-31, 14:52:52 ---And my god do I HATE (this applies to all Renfairs) when someone tries/does tap on your helmet.

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the club.

Now wait until they start sticking refrigerator magnets on you when you're not looking. People have been threatening me with that, but have yet to actually do it. ;)

Sir Douglas:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2013-12-31, 16:23:30 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Aiden on 2013-12-31, 14:52:52 ---And my god do I HATE (this applies to all Renfairs) when someone tries/does tap on your helmet.

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the club.

--- End quote ---

It's like a rite of passage for the armored individual. Maybe we should start giving out membership cards. ;)

Aiden of Oreland:

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the club.

Now wait until they start sticking refrigerator magnets on you when you're not looking. People have been threatening me with that, but have yet to actually do it. ;)

--- End quote ---

Next time I see you at fair Sir Ed, watch yourself  ;D

--- Quote from: DouglasTheYounger on 2013-12-31, 17:20:26 ---

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the club.

--- End quote ---

It's like a rite of passage for the armored individual. Maybe we should start giving out membership cards. ;)

--- End quote ---

Start our own stand. Educate and show kids real armor! Come on guys, a group of people in armor, how could anyone resist. Could even give out those cards.
Wait guys, i got it, when we see other people in armor stick a magnet on the helm to advertise modern chivalry/order of marshal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version