Main > The Armoury

What is my helm?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Aiden of Oreland:
The helmet isn't too large, yes bigger than the suger loaf my brother uses, but my pic may be decieving do to the fact that I am 16 years old. Im going to guess it is about 14 gauge do to its heavy weight (which actually kills my neck) maybe its just a made up helm. All I know is that when I bought it, it was the last the last one in stock. I think one of the main reasons I keep it is because of its uniqueness and makes me stand out as saying "one of a kind". To me it looks like a Visored sugerloaf mixed with a bassinet. Holy Cow! That is inspiring! I needed that. I will get a new helm in the future anyway. I just was wondering because, i could never figure it out.

Sir Patrick:

--- Quote from: Sir Aiden on 2013-11-21, 01:39:14 ---Its larger than a suger loaf, trust me my brother owns a suger loaf. Just look at my profile pic, its the helmet I am wearing.

--- End quote ---
My helm is also a sugarloaf, you just can't tell with crest on. I agree with Thorsteinn that it is a Depakra visored sugarloaf. I believe they still sell it on Kult of Athena.

Aiden of Oreland:
I cannot find it on Kult of athena, send me a pic if you can.

Aiden of Oreland:
Do you mean this helmet? If so it is not it.

Sir Patrick:
Here it is. They are calling t a visored pot helm.
http://www.kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=AB3351&name=Pot+Helmet+with+Visor

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version