Main > The Library

Ridley Scott's "Robin Hood"

<< < (11/13) > >>

Sir Nate:
The end of evil dead 2 and the beggining of army is darkness are slightly different.
Other than all the soldiers at the end of evil dead 2 having plastic full plate armor and the ones in army if darkness having late 13th and early 14 the armor. Well it wasn't really a specific armor.

LionPride32:
I'm sure the best way to find out would just be to simply watch it, but how does "evil dead" being a demon possesion horror movie to "army of darkness", with a campy medieval twist?

Sir Nate:
B
--- Quote from: LionPride32 on 2014-01-21, 02:39:58 ---I'm sure the best way to find out would just be to simply watch it, but how does "evil dead" being a demon possesion horror movie to "army of darkness", with a campy medieval twist?

--- End quote ---

Because when you base ancient evils roots to the Middle Ages
And make a movie during a time when medieval stuff and horror stuff is really popular. Oh and time travel, und, und... Vany veasions herr lionpride.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: LionPride32 on 2014-01-21, 02:39:58 ---I'm sure the best way to find out would just be to simply watch it, but how does "evil dead" being a demon possesion horror movie to "army of darkness", with a campy medieval twist?

--- End quote ---

Evil Dead 2 is more of a campy remake of the first Evil Dead than an actual sequel. It ends with Ash replacing his hand with a chainsaw, and falling through a time portal into the medieval period, along with his car. Army of Darkness picks up right where that left off, and is a more serious attempt at a comedic campy movie.

Ian:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2014-01-21, 16:31:15 ---...and is a more serious attempt at a comedic campy movie.

--- End quote ---

:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version