Main > The Library

Ridley Scott's "Robin Hood"

<< < (8/13) > >>

LionPride32:
I actually find the very first opening music of Bravheart (plays while the Paramount logo is shown) to be....kind of creepy. I actually HADN'T seen kit until this past summer when I really plunged headfirst into my medieval studies. Picked up the Braveheart/Gladiator 2 disc at Wal-Mart ;) sweet deal for $10!!!

Sir Nate:
What no army of darkness?

--- Quote from: LionPride32 on 2013-12-10, 07:26:16 ---I actually find the very first opening music of Bravheart (plays while the Paramount logo is shown) to be....kind of creepy. I actually HADN'T seen kit until this past summer when I really plunged headfirst into my medieval studies. Picked up the Braveheart/Gladiator 2 disc at Wal-Mart ;) sweet deal for $10!!!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: LionPride32 on 2013-12-10, 07:26:16 ---I actually find the very first opening music of Bravheart (plays while the Paramount logo is shown) to be....kind of creepy. I actually HADN'T seen kit until this past summer when I really plunged headfirst into my medieval studies. Picked up the Braveheart/Gladiator 2 disc at Wal-Mart ;) sweet deal for $10!!!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

LionPride32:
You know, I'm quite embarrassed to say this, but I'm a bigger HORROR flick fan than medieval fan, and I HAVE NEVER seen Army of Darkness! Just the Evil Dead part 1 original.....yikes! My secret is out!!!

Sir Nate:

--- Quote from: LionPride32 on 2013-12-15, 12:06:26 ---You know, I'm quite embarrassed to say this, but I'm a bigger HORROR flick fan than medieval fan, and I HAVE NEVER seen Army of Darkness! Just the Evil Dead part 1 original.....yikes! My secret is out!!!

--- End quote ---

There will be blood.

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: Sir Nate on 2013-12-16, 01:21:24 ---
--- Quote from: LionPride32 on 2013-12-15, 12:06:26 ---You know, I'm quite embarrassed to say this, but I'm a bigger HORROR flick fan than medieval fan, and I HAVE NEVER seen Army of Darkness! Just the Evil Dead part 1 original.....yikes! My secret is out!!!

--- End quote ---

There will be blood.

--- End quote ---

May the headless hunt begin! Haha but you should see Army of Darkness you'll love it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version