Main > The Armoury

New toy arrived!!!

(1/4) > >>

Lord Dane:
Guess what I finally got. :) Now I feel completed that I actually have my 1st Albion in-hand. I'm sure I got the right one for me. Takes a look....

Sir Brian:
Huzzah and congratulations on your new arrival!

Such a fine blade as that DEMANDS an equally awesome scabbard!  ;D

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2013-10-14, 15:24:19 ---Huzzah and congratulations on your new arrival!

--- End quote ---

Agreed. I'll make that your next project Sir Brian. :) I expect nothing but the best for my new blade. You can have it for me this weekend.  ;D LOL Nothing 'green' please. :P Black, brown tanned leather with antiqued brass hardware will do nicely. ;)

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2013-10-14, 16:52:03 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2013-10-14, 15:24:19 ---Huzzah and congratulations on your new arrival!

--- End quote ---

Agreed. I'll make that your next project Sir Brian. :) I expect nothing but the best for my new blade. You can have it for me this weekend.  ;D LOL Nothing 'green' please. :P Black, brown tanned leather with antiqued brass hardware will do nicely. ;)
--- End quote ---

Sure you can leave your new blade with me so I can make a wooden core that fits that blade perfectly!  ;D

Sir Edward:

Nice choice! If you don't have a really great place to display it, you can always leave it at my place. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version