Main > The Armoury

Heraldic Design

<< < (23/27) > >>

Sir Edward:

Yeah, the results can vary quite a bit. I registered mine back in 2008, and it went through on the first attempt... which is a good thing, considering I painted shields already, and wasn't going to change it. ;)

Sir Martyn:
What's the link for registration submission?  Also, am I correct in guessing you must be an active SCA member to do so?

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Martyn on 2014-06-19, 14:01:48 ---What's the link for registration submission?  Also, am I correct in guessing you must be an active SCA member to do so?

--- End quote ---

Technically yes, but I'm not sure if they bother to verify that or not.

Do they have a link for it? That's a good question. I did mine at the herald's tent at Pennsic.

Thorsteinn:

--- Quote from: Martyn on 2014-06-19, 14:01:48 ---What's the link for registration submission?  Also, am I correct in guessing you must be an active SCA member to do so?

--- End quote ---

You submit you stuff through your Kingdoms Heralds (who's your local branch Herald?), and the SCA got permission to not worry about conflicting with real world designs so long as they are not direct copies. You can use your families heraldry if you can prove you have a mundane legal right to, as some have.

Don Jorge:

--- Quote from: Thorsteinn on 2014-06-19, 22:27:55 ---

--- End quote ---

You submit you stuff through your Kingdoms Heralds (who's your local branch Herald?), and the SCA got permission to not worry about conflicting with real world designs so long as they are not direct copies. You can use your families heraldry if you can prove you have a mundane legal right to, as some have.

--- End quote ---

My ribs are common family heraldry for Acosta family names...but the colors and design is my own...I should be fine :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version