Main > The Armoury

Teutonic great helm...now with wings?

<< < (20/24) > >>

Don Jorge:
Sooo pretty :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: DouglasTheYounger on 2013-11-20, 22:10:46 ---And here we go. I ended up going with the yellow trim to add just a little bit of color to it.
It matches the colors of my current secular knight kit's charge, too.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Sweeetttt!!!!

--- Quote from: DouglasTheYounger on 2013-11-21, 04:33:01 ---Many thanks fellows! And thanks to Sir James for suggesting the yellow trim.

--- End quote ---

You're welcome. Also, now that this helmet is done ... see my suggestion regarding multiple helmets and crests. ;)

Sir Wolf:
doooooooooooo ittttttttttttttttttttt

come on guys lets peer pressure him. then he can't back down!

Sir Douglas:
Hate to break it to you, but I've never been overly susceptible to peer pressure. Your mind tricks won't work on me. ;) It was a fun little project, though. I'll certainly make more in the future.

--- Quote from: Sir Patrick on 2013-11-21, 04:33:40 ---Wow!!! So how's it feel on?  Does it slow head movement much?

--- End quote ---

Not that I can tell. It seems pretty stable and not overly heavy; you just have to be a little more aware of your immediate surroundings and watch where you swing those things.
 I imagine you'd get some wind resistance if you were on horseback at full gallop, but I have neither a horse nor the skill to ride one, so I don't really have to worry about that. I could always stick my head out a car window and see what happens, I suppose. ;)

Sir Wolf:

--- Quote from: DouglasTheYounger on 2013-11-22, 00:09:59 ---Hate to break it to you, but I've never been overly susceptible to peer pressure. Your mind tricks won't work on me. ;) It was a fun little project, though. I'll certainly make more in the future.

--- End quote ---

challenge accepted lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version