Main > The Armoury

under armor and pockets

<< < (2/4) > >>

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Thorsteinn on 2013-08-21, 06:18:45 ---Just remeber to take out the key's & wallet before fighting or you wwill find where you left them... in unfortunate ways. lol

--- End quote ---

That just gave me an image of where the pants pockets are located, how they can shift, and how pointy your keys can be.... and that's not a pleasant thought. :)

Thorsteinn:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2013-08-21, 13:30:29 ---That just gave me an image of where the pants pockets are located, how they can shift, and how pointy your keys can be.... and that's not a pleasant thought. :)

--- End quote ---

Did an SCA demo and forgot to take them out once. I had wondered why I hadn't been struck on that leg all day. Subconsciously I knew where they were and defended that leg awesomely.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Thorsteinn on 2013-08-22, 01:38:07 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2013-08-21, 13:30:29 ---That just gave me an image of where the pants pockets are located, how they can shift, and how pointy your keys can be.... and that's not a pleasant thought. :)

--- End quote ---

Did an SCA demo and forgot to take them out once. I had wondered why I hadn't been struck on that leg all day. Subconsciously I knew where they were and defended that leg awesomely.

--- End quote ---

That's much better than the alternative, for sure! :)

Sir Wolf:
best Garth voice "gggggguyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss, i fell on my kkkkeeeeeyyysssssssss"

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2013-08-21, 13:30:29 ---
--- Quote from: Thorsteinn on 2013-08-21, 06:18:45 ---Just remeber to take out the key's & wallet before fighting or you wwill find where you left them... in unfortunate ways. lol

--- End quote ---

That just gave me an image of where the pants pockets are located, how they can shift, and how pointy your keys can be.... and that's not a pleasant thought. :)

--- End quote ---

I remember seeing an armor archive thread about "smart phone vs rattan" or something similar, where somebody left their phone in their pocket and had it smashed. I'm sure that's a fun warranty attempt!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version