Main > The Armoury

under armor and pockets

<< < (3/4) > >>

Ian:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-08-23, 14:14:22 ---I remember seeing an armor archive thread about "smart phone vs rattan" or something similar, where somebody left their phone in their pocket and had it smashed. I'm sure that's a fun warranty attempt!

--- End quote ---

This kind of reminds me of when I my dog stepped on my sword.  I was taking a photo and the dog pushed the door open to the room and stepped on my sword blade and cut one of his pads open.  He didn't flinch or show any signs of pain, but promptly started to track blood through the carpet!

Anyway, it was weird trying to explain to the vet how I cut my dog with a sword!  The most interesting part was the vet told me, 'Oh, that happens a lot more than you think!'  I was definitely surprised!

Sir Nate:
Didn't your mother ever tell you to clean up yours swords when your done with them.

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir Nate on 2013-08-23, 17:51:55 ---Didn't your mother ever tell you to clean up yours swords when your done with them.

--- End quote ---

No, because by the time Sir Ian got into swords, he had a wife to do that. :) lol

Ian:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2013-08-23, 18:06:48 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Nate on 2013-08-23, 17:51:55 ---Didn't your mother ever tell you to clean up yours swords when your done with them.

--- End quote ---

No, because by the time Sir Ian got into swords, he had a wife to do that. :) lol

--- End quote ---

Ba-zing!!! lol

I was actually holding the sword at the time.  It was an armor shot, and I didn't see Merlin (my dog) come in and he stepped on the edge from the side.  When I realized what was happening I reached down and grabbed his ankle and lifted it off the blade so he wouldn't pull it away or drag it along the edge, making the cut worse.  But like I said, my dog is impervious to pain and didn't even realize what had happened...  He's a trooper!

SirNathanQ:
Closer to the subject of actually carrying stuff, I have to carry diabetic supplies that takes up way too much space for a belt pouch, so I had a period forage bag made to carry stuff in. It has a ton of space, and it's not as farby with harness.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version