Main > The Armoury

Used Albion for sale on ebay

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir William:
Yes, its mine.  If I didn't have an urgent need, it would never ever see the light of ebaY.  It was either that, or give up Irae and I am not willing to do that.  It is a shame as I'd planned on that being the heirloom sword.  It, also, is not the only thing I'm forced to part with, unfortunately.  Do me a favor, don't even look at what I'm letting go...I definitely do not want to talk about it.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Belemrys on 2013-11-07, 20:27:10 ---Swords on ebay...so hard not to get taken advantage of...speaking of swords...I am looking for a Feder to start my HEMA training before I invest big bucks into a nice blade...any recommendations?

--- End quote ---

(Sir William Ninja'd me again!!) :)

Personally I think some of the best are the A&A Fechterspiel and the Albion Meyer (my favorite), but they're both nearly $600. For <$400, I think a really good option is the German feders from Darkwood Armory. They're in the $300's, and have a good feel and proper flex. Darkwoods are made by practitioners, so they know what they should feel like.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2013-11-07, 20:42:27 ---Yes, its mine.  If I didn't have an urgent need, it would never ever see the light of ebaY.  It was either that, or give up Irae and I am not willing to do that.  It is a shame as I'd planned on that being the heirloom sword.  It, also, is not the only thing I'm forced to part with, unfortunately.  Do me a favor, don't even look at what I'm letting go...I definitely do not want to talk about it.

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll certainly respect your wishes and leave it alone.

Sir William:
I thank you, Commander.  Just a crappy sitch and all my doing so...there you have it.  Sorry to keep ninja'g you, noticed I'd done it unintentionally on another thread (not like I could ever do it on purpose lol).

Lord Dane:
Sorry to hear that Sir William. ( I wonder if I can get it on a layaway plan. )  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version