Main > The Armoury

son of a biscuit

(1/3) > >>

Sir Wolf:
http://forums.armourarchive.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=164098&sid=a13f47bede6ffc49706b0eb8755bbcd9

WinterTreeCrafts    
 Post subject: Small used WTC Wisby CoP for sale
Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:56 pm
Archive Member

Hey folks. I am putting up this listing on behalf of Lucian Ro, who originally purchased this CoP from me (as used loaner armour) a few months back but has decided to go for a new custom fit one with some additional plates and wants to trade this one in.

I will handle the payment and such, but the CoP will be shipped to the buyer by Lucian. The CoP has not been used since I originally sold it to him, so these pics are still valid. I will warranty/guarantee all aspects of this transaction as if the CoP was in my shop.

Anyway, irregularities out of the way:

2nd generation (so the design previous to my current one) WTC Wisby Coat of Plates which has been used in my loaner kit for maybe 2 years is up for sale.

5-6 oz Chrome Oil tanned leather, hand stitched with copper rivets and 18 gauge mild steel plates. Some cosmetic leather damage on the front of the CoP from steel weapons but the integrity is just fine. Plates are alright, a few dents here and there. Stitching is in good shape. The rivet heads are pretty tarnished.

This one is a pretty small one. 36" circumference, meaning it would best fit someone with a 32-34" waist. It is 16" tall from the top of the chest plate to the bottom of the abdominal plate. Weight is ~9 lbs.

Asking $150, shipped.

Sir Edward:

Nice, if it were a little bigger I'd jump on that.

Sir Ulrich:
I JUST might pick that up, it would probably fit me well over my maille.

Ian:
That's a good deal!  Sir Ulrich, this would be good for your early transitional kit that you're developing.

Sir Ulrich:
I'm picking it up, my waist size over my maille is 33 inches and height wise it is pretty much fit. Hopefully this could work for my early 1300s kit, I do know the coat of plates existed as early as 1250 but really didnt get common till 1300 so it should work out for me, only complaint is it's in black but eh, better than a bright flashy color, besides it would fit the Teutonic order's colors as well as my coat of arms.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version