Main > The Library

Interesting website

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir William:
There were more than a couple things fantastical in that movie, like the lionhead pauldrons or the visored sugarloaf he wears (have to admit, it is a nice helm)...but I was just glad that they included him in something more than a minor ancillary role.  Truth be told, there should be an epic movie of his life, maybe a trilogy even.  William Hurt would not have been my first choice as The Marshal.  Maybe James Purefoy...I could see him in the role.

B. Patricius:
James Purefoy...

now there is a man who could play William Marshall!  And I agree most heartily, for everything William Marshall did and how much he helped create chivalry, by far the most underrated man of the Medieval Age

And James Purefoy, a highly underrated actor.  I like the combination.  Good news for us though:

I have a friend who recently graduated CSUF, with a bunch of friends at other film schools.  He's trying to get a 13th century Medieval England film made.  I told him about William Marshall and after he did some of his own research, he thought the man could make an excellent hero for his film.  Here's hoping it happens.  I also told him finding extras probably wouldn't be a problem  ;)

Sir Wolf:
sweet!!!!!!!!
 ;D

B. Patricius:
I'm sure to start with it'll be a very small, at home, kind of production, but who knows? :) if the script is good enough maybe someone will buy it.  I also think Daniel Craig is great as Bond, but, I think Purefoy would have been a good Bond too

Sir William:
Yea, I think Purefoy would've been a great Bond.  That'd be awesome if your friend could do a film on the Marshal.  You never know, it might get optioned and made into an epic...that'd be awesome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version