Main > The Armoury

Some new acquisitions

<< < (7/10) > >>

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2013-06-12, 20:16:58 ---Ach, you wound me, Sir Brian- you know how much I love my knightly family!  Such demonstrations would only cheapen the emotive aspect.

:)

--- End quote ---

Good parry Sir!  ;)

Sir Ulrich:
I wanted a pair of Merc Tailor front greaves, but I would have to measure them over padded and mailled chausses. Maybe I should message Al about it because I'm sure wearing them over my chausses would make them easier to put on. I already got the knee cops and elbow cops from him through sheer luck.

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2013-06-12, 20:16:58 ---Ach, you wound me, Sir Brian- you know how much I love my knightly family!  Such demonstrations would only cheapen the emotive aspect.

:)

--- End quote ---

You are right, Sir William. We'll accept the 3rd as a gift on your behalf to illustrate this love. :)

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Ulrich on 2013-06-12, 20:44:45 ---I wanted a pair of Merc Tailor front greaves, but I would have to measure them over padded and mailled chausses. Maybe I should message Al about it because I'm sure wearing them over my chausses would make them easier to put on. I already got the knee cops and elbow cops from him through sheer luck.

--- End quote ---

I'd drop him a line...wearing your leggings as well as your chausses, take your measurements from knee to the top of your foot, around the calf and the ankles and see what he says.  He just built me two pairs of the front greaves, one blued.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2013-06-13, 17:05:03 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Ulrich on 2013-06-12, 20:44:45 ---I wanted a pair of Merc Tailor front greaves, but I would have to measure them over padded and mailled chausses. Maybe I should message Al about it because I'm sure wearing them over my chausses would make them easier to put on. I already got the knee cops and elbow cops from him through sheer luck.

--- End quote ---

I'd drop him a line...wearing your leggings as well as your chausses, take your measurements from knee to the top of your foot, around the calf and the ankles and see what he says.  He just built me two pairs of the front greaves, one blued.

--- End quote ---

:o  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version