Main > The Armoury

Dirk and Arrow Gonfalon

<< < (7/7)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2013-07-11, 21:41:10 ---No changing. But I might add some new personas in the future. LOL NOT!!  8)
Oh, and for Sir James ....

--- End quote ---

Excellent, you may stay :D

And don't be too quick to dismiss an alternate "persona". It's the best excuse ever for buying more than 1 of something.

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-07-12, 13:21:20 ---
--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2013-07-11, 21:41:10 ---No changing. But I might add some new personas in the future. LOL NOT!!  8)

--- End quote ---

And don't be too quick to dismiss an alternate "persona". It's the best excuse ever for buying more than 1 of something.

--- End quote ---

.. or for having another medication prescribed to you for some personality disorder.  :o  ;D

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2013-07-12, 16:37:54 ---
--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-07-12, 13:21:20 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

.. or for having another medication prescribed to you for some personality disorder.  :o  ;D

--- End quote ---

True, but at least you're never bored, because you always have your alternate self to talk to. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version