Main > The Armoury

any projects going on in the order?

<< < (11/14) > >>

Sir Ulrich:
I just ordered a mace from Wulflund. A flanged one to be exact, it cost me 125 USD, with the shipping it's 145. Currently I am saving aluminum beverage cans to fill with water and have a smashing fest with my new mace when it comes. Not sure when it will arrive but the handle will be 60CM which I think is a decent reach.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Ulrich on 2013-04-28, 05:28:51 ---I just ordered a mace from Wulflund. A flanged one to be exact, it cost me 125 USD, with the shipping it's 145. Currently I am saving aluminum beverage cans to fill with water and have a smashing fest with my new mace when it comes. Not sure when it will arrive but the handle will be 60CM which I think is a decent reach.

--- End quote ---

Saving cans is a great idea. We do the same with plastic bottles and sharp swords. Doesn't cost anything but the water to fill them. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Sir Wolf:
crud, i had to make 2 wooden pistols and 2 wooden muskets this afternoon. had to match the ones we got at Ft Frederick.

Silvanus:
I spent the day modifying my mail chausses and attaching them to the c-belt I bought a while back. I had to modify that too. So far so good, suspension seems comfortable. But combat is the real test, and although I practice with my pell each week, I haven't fought since last fall.  :-[

Sir Ulrich:
Yeah I got to get to work on cleaning mine, my main issue is last time I cleaned mine my hands were rubbed raw from cleaning them, NOT looking forward to getting dry raw hands from it, even with gloves on I still got rubbed raw cause I had to feel the maille to make sure the oil was gone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version