Main > The Armoury

any projects going on in the order?

<< < (5/14) > >>

Ian:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2013-04-16, 17:25:26 ---bought my pole and banner material today. (YEAH)

now, if you look at my coat of arms. would you make it 1/3rd black and 2/3rds grey or half n half

--- End quote ---

I don't know what the Gods of Heraldry say about it, but I like the look of 1/3 2/3 split instead of half and half.

Sir Wolf:

--- Quote from: Ian on 2013-04-16, 20:18:41 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2013-04-16, 17:25:26 ---bought my pole and banner material today. (YEAH)

now, if you look at my coat of arms. would you make it 1/3rd black and 2/3rds grey or half n half

--- End quote ---

I don't know what the Gods of Heraldry say about it, but I like the look of 1/3 2/3 split instead of half and half.

--- End quote ---

thats what i thought to. so the banner is cut out and maybe sewn tonight. i also bought the pole. started to paint it but rain outta paint (grrrrrrrrrrr)

B. Patricius:
after months of procrastination,
I'm finally getting back to my FUBAR of a first attempt of a gambeson, making a cappa clausa/robe/surcoat/habit thingy, and trying desperately to get my kit at least somewhat presentable for this coming saturday to make a good first impression with the local duchy of the Adrian Empire :D

BTW Sir Wolf, I'd glady take that pot helm off your hands :D looks really good from where I'm sitting.

Sir Wolf:
got my oldest's shield with a first coat of paint.
my banner staff has it's first coat of paint on it.
the left side of my helm is drying
cleaned my chausis from oil as much as i could.

Sir Wolf:
my banner pole. it looked cooler in my head. oh well it's what i got now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version