Main > The Armoury

any projects going on in the order?

<< < (3/14) > >>

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2013-04-14, 20:59:15 ---ok got my mittens half way decent. now they don't lie so flat and look like oven mits when not on my hands. (don't buy the GDFB riveted mail mittens. I have done more work to them and they still don't look right. make a pair yourselves.) learn from my mistake.

--- End quote ---

Pictures??

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2013-04-14, 23:04:34 ---painted my son's ren faire axe. the wooden ones sold over by the joust arena. brown handle with a primer colored axe head.
also made my oldest a new wooden shield the size of my son's. her's was the small one (cause she was like 2 when i bought it for her) she gave it to the youngest so i cut out a new one, primered it and put straps on it. she wants like purple or pink.... i don't have those spray paints lol.

what next shall i do in the last few hours on a Sunday?

--- End quote ---

PICS OR BAN!! :D

Sir Wolf:
got my helmet put together. not really happy with it. but it is what it is. i am going to paint this one my colors just for fun.
primer coat:

Sir Wolf:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-04-15, 00:01:22 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2013-04-14, 20:59:15 ---ok got my mittens half way decent. now they don't lie so flat and look like oven mits when not on my hands. (don't buy the GDFB riveted mail mittens. I have done more work to them and they still don't look right. make a pair yourselves.) learn from my mistake.

--- End quote ---

Pictures??

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2013-04-14, 23:04:34 ---painted my son's ren faire axe. the wooden ones sold over by the joust arena. brown handle with a primer colored axe head.
also made my oldest a new wooden shield the size of my son's. her's was the small one (cause she was like 2 when i bought it for her) she gave it to the youngest so i cut out a new one, primered it and put straps on it. she wants like purple or pink.... i don't have those spray paints lol.

what next shall i do in the last few hours on a Sunday?

--- End quote ---

PICS OR BAN!! :D

--- End quote ---

Autumn's is drying. so here's Logan's shield and axe I did. what is it called for the first son on the shield again? I may put them on it too. (notice the vintage bedspread, ya that was mine when i was a kid! LOL I'm an awesome dad ahahahaha

Ian:
Darn... now I wish I had saved my Star Wars and Dinosaur sheets from when I was a kid....

Sir Wolf:
he also has my empire strikes back pillow case

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version