Main > The Armoury

kult of athena has butted and riveted chausis NOW

<< < (6/12) > >>

B. Patricius:
Sounds good Sir Wolf!  Looking forward to the pictures.  I've been researching mail myself, and I gotta say it looks as if my frugalness requires me to put in a ton of work instead!

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2013-04-24, 20:06:05 ---i will post pictures tonight. it's just me and the 2 year old so we'll see what we can accomplish!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-04-19, 03:02:06 ---pics or ban :D

--- End quote ---

B. Patricius:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-04-25, 15:11:38 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2013-04-24, 20:06:05 ---i will post pictures tonight. it's just me and the 2 year old so we'll see what we can accomplish!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-04-19, 03:02:06 ---pics or ban :D

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

;D lol I do feel for Sir Wolf though, leprechauns have wrecked havoc on my place lol we've been moved in since January and we just now found the camera... if only now we could find the charger for its batteries :D

Sir Wolf:

Sir Ulrich:
I gotta attach my knee cops to mine but I am still unsure on how to attach the shoes to the feet, mine are the tie in the back ones which I have no clue how to attach a foot to them. Lacing my knee cops to them should be easy enough as I got the merc tailor knee cops and elbow cops, cept mine are fluted which i'm not sure is period for the 1200s but meh I like the look better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version