Main > The Armoury

kult of athena has butted and riveted chausis NOW

<< < (4/12) > >>

Sir Wolf:
ALRIGHT!

i was playing around with one tonight. i put one of my shoes in it and laced it under. then pulled the shoe off. i am able to put the shoe on and then put it thru the chausis with the lacing already in place!! sweet!!!! half the battle!! i went thru every other row and tied it like a boot lace under it. now i gotta get more lacing for the other one. another walmart list!

Sir James A:
pics or ban :D

B. Patricius:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-04-19, 03:02:06 ---pics or ban :D

--- End quote ---

I must say, especially when considering mail, as a devout member of the chain gang, I must agree with Sir James  8) lol

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2013-04-19, 00:21:14 ---ALRIGHT!

i was playing around with one tonight. i put one of my shoes in it and laced it under. then pulled the shoe off. i am able to put the shoe on and then put it thru the chausis with the lacing already in place!! sweet!!!! half the battle!! i went thru every other row and tied it like a boot lace under it. now i gotta get more lacing for the other one. another walmart list!
--- End quote ---

Far be it from me to whiz in your wheaties but since they are butted maille wouldn't the lacing hold better if you added a riveted link and laced it through them?  ???

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2013-04-19, 07:52:23 ---Far be it from me to whiz in your wheaties but since they are butted maille wouldn't the lacing hold better if you added a riveted link and laced it through them?  ???

--- End quote ---

That's a good point. Adding a few riveted links at the edges would be pretty easy. But then again, the links might have really nice tight/narrow closures as it is, so it might not be a problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version