Main > The Armoury

Spurs

(1/7) > >>

Sir Ulrich:
Does anyone know where to get spurs that would be period for the late 1200s early 1300s? I did see some here: http://www.revivalclothing.com/spurs.aspx
But I am not sure what color to get or the sizing even. I mainly want to get a pair to make my chausses fit better onto my feet which I didnt have in days of knights.

Sir Edward:

Raymond's Quiet Press has some for several periods. He's not always real quick to ship though.

Sir Ulrich:
How long does he take to ship cause I checked his site and his prices are better and they come in bronze.

Ian:
It's very random.  Mine took a couple months.  He does good work, and will finish it, it's just kind of 'when he gets to it.'

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Ulrich on 2013-03-20, 02:49:11 ---How long does he take to ship cause I checked his site and his prices are better and they come in bronze.
--- End quote ---

Sometimes he turns them out really fast though. I really recommend you consider paying a the extra to have them gold plated as it would be more historically accurate and far more maintenance free!  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version