Main > The Armoury

New Arming cap

<< < (3/4) > >>

Sir William:
Ok, by like $100 in some cases right?  I seem to remember their 4 panel Norman helm being around $185, and now its $285 which put it squarely in the realm of 'ok, wanted it but not now'.

Ian:
His prices are still too low for his quality of work.  He's an up-and-comer who's going to stand up next to the big names in the armoring world.

Sir William:
I wouldn't know, I think such things subjective...wasn't looking to spend a lot on a helm that I can't use for much more than costuming; I liked the look of it.

Sir Ulrich:
I placed my order when the Dargen helm was 400. I hope he still honors that price cause I'm not paying 600 for a helm cause I dont even have that kind of money 400 sure but 600 I dont get that much. I already did make a payment for it though, so it should be good. Just got to send him my measurements which I have yet to do cause my folks are so anal about measuring me for anything...

Sir William:
Ulrich, next time you make an event, we should take all of your measurements in your arming clothes and such so you can have that moving forward.  It is very hard to measure one's self at certain areas...but you can actually measure your own head circumference provided you have access to a tape measure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version