Main > The Armoury

New Albion "Chevalier" Sword on ebay.

(1/2) > >>

Lord Dane:
Another ebay offering to drool over for you Albion lovers:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Albion-Swords-Chevalier-/221195551382?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3380484296

Ian:
That's a strange listing.  It's only about $80 shy of retail, says it's brand new and ships from New Glarus, WI.  That's of course where Albion is located.  Are they ebaying their own swords now?

I wish they would go to a model like Albion Europe that is able to stock a good healthy amount of their offerings at any given time.  People are more willing to spend big bucks on a sword when they can have it next week instead of 6 months from now.

edit:  Same seller who sold the Dane a few weeks ago too.  And those are the only 2 items that person has ever listed.  He got good feedback for the Dane.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Ian on 2013-03-03, 14:29:13 ---edit:  Same seller who sold the Dane a few weeks ago too.  And those are the only 2 items that person has ever listed.  He got good feedback for the Dane.

--- End quote ---

Both excellent swords as well.

I do wonder. I'm not sure that they'd ebay their swords, but maybe one of the their employees is selling one that they previously got with an employee discount? Who knows. The location could just be coincidence too.

Sir Wolf:
could just be a local yokal that picked it up there at their plant. so no shipping costs. very nice though

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2013-03-03, 17:35:41 ---
--- Quote from: Ian on 2013-03-03, 14:29:13 ---edit:  Same seller who sold the Dane a few weeks ago too.  And those are the only 2 items that person has ever listed.  He got good feedback for the Dane.

--- End quote ---

I do wonder. I'm not sure that they'd ebay their swords, but maybe one of the their employees is selling one that they previously got with an employee discount? Who knows. The location could just be coincidence too.
--- End quote ---

Might be cancelled orders that they're trying to recover costs on? Odd they wouldn't sell it through a company storefront similar to the "moat sale" and such. Curious.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version