Main > The Armoury

Shield of the Black Knight of the Order of the Marshal

<< < (6/6)

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2013-03-19, 21:22:24 ---
--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2013-03-02, 14:00:02 ---
--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-02-26, 21:33:59 ---
--- Quote from: Sir William on 2013-02-26, 20:18:40 ---Two shields, actually- a Beausant and another one of this guiged correctly.  Is that a word?  Should be.

--- End quote ---

Wait, bought one, and buy *two* more? I'm not sure I can contain that level of excitement!

I'm good with guiged. It's official a word now. :D

--- End quote ---

Good to know it's now official and not officially. Otherwise, I would feel slightly be-guiged.  :P

--- End quote ---

This, from the man who repeatedly fires off his responses to the wrong person is giving grammar lessons.  It is a new world, gents.  lol
[/quote/]

Ahhhh, touché Sir William. I guess I'll just have to add you to my hammer list. :P lol
--- End quote ---

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2013-03-19, 21:30:30 ---
--- Quote from: Sir William on 2013-02-26, 20:18:40 ---Two shields, actually- a Beausant and another one of this guiged correctly.  Is that a word?  Should be.

--- End quote ---

Wait, bought one, and buy *two* more? I'm not sure I can contain that level of excitement!

--- End quote ---

Good to know it's now official and not officially. Otherwise, I would feel slightly be-guiged.  :P

--- End quote ---

This, from the man who repeatedly fires off his responses to the wrong person is giving grammar lessons.  It is a new world, gents.  lol
[/quote/]

Ahhhh, touché Sir William. I guess I'll just have to add you to my hammer list. :P lol

--- End quote ---

And messing up syntax on quoting of replies, so that the reply ends up in the quote too!

Am I on the hammer list now too?
--- End quote ---

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-03-19, 23:04:22 ---
--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2013-03-19, 21:30:30 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

[/quote/]

--- End quote ---

And messing up syntax on quoting of replies, so that the reply ends up in the quote too!

Am I on the hammer list now too?

--- End quote ---

Least my mistakes are consistent within given forum parameters. :) Always room on the hammer list, Good Sirs. :) We'll just save that for fun at the next Order outing. ;)
--- End quote ---

SirNathanQ:
So I see now that almost half of our knights can engage in the hammer-related puns hereabouts too?
Welcome aboard gents.... :P 

Sir William:
We'll just have to call him 'Anvil' from that point on, eh? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version