Main > The Armoury

Shield of the Black Knight of the Order of the Marshal

<< < (3/6) > >>

Sir William:
Capital!  Yes two...a Templar should carry the Beausant, as I was set forth by our own illustrious Knight Commander; granted, he was not directly referencing me, however, a comment about historical accuracy w/regard to Templar impersonations was not lost on me so, I've always had that on the back burner.  And I like this shield, the current one we're talking about- who knows, I'll bring it with me anyways.  Maybe drilling a hole and such won't be as big a deal as I'm thinking it'll be.  Or maybe I just need to get that shield remade and hang this one like I said I would, with a couple of crossed longswords behind it- that'll be my main knightly display and I need not worry about the whole weapon rack thing I'd been fantasizing about.

I'm actually going to end up vetting most of my collection on ebaY, at least the decorative stuff as I still have a few good looking but non-usable swords and rather than having them laying about gathering dust, let them go elsewhere and do it.  lol

Sir Gerard, thank you, sir!

Sir Edward:

Wow, really nice!

Sir Ulrich:
Thats  nice shield, I want to get one now. How did you get the steel edgeing cause I think I just might do the same thing for my Heraldic shield.

Sir Brian:
That is an awesome shield Sir William and at an excellent price! Congratulations!  :)

Sir William:
Ulrich, I didn't even know at the time that they could do that til they said so; it cost an extra $10-15 I think; I like it better than the flex-hose or whatever it is they use for SCA combat.

Sir Brian, thank you kindly Brother- I like it much, they did a good job.  Mind you, it isn't as nice as the ones Allan makes- but at a fraction of the price I can live with it.  If Allan were ever persuaded to do another run though, I'd have to get one.  I loved what he did for you guys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version