Main > The Courtyard

WMA equipment

<< < (6/6)

Sir James A:
At least it didn't lead to injury while trying it out. I've been tempted to try to template up a horrible looking but effective set of WMA padding, and then cover it with a cheap linen shirt. Maybe you can use some of the cotton batting I have to reinforce the padding? Perhaps split the front and lace it up if it's close to fitting that way? Could be salvageable, but whether or not it's worth the time & cost of doing so....

Sir Edward:

Oh man, that's a shame. At least it wasn't a huge expense though, right?

Thorsteinn:
What about hitting up your local Japanese motorcycle dealer to just get the off road body protection and sew it into a dedicated coat?

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Thorsteinn on 2013-02-28, 20:38:34 ---What about hitting up your local Japanese motorcycle dealer to just get the off road body protection and sew it into a dedicated coat?
--- End quote ---

Yea that's my next move. Also getting make and model numbers from a few of the guys that have the nicer ones so I have a decent idea what to look for. :)

SirNathanQ:
Hey, at least you didn't lose much. Yeah, if it pans out, I would be super intrested in cheaper than the revival gambo WMA protection!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version