Main > The Armoury

guarder badges

(1/3) > >>

Sir Wolf:
ok. quick question. does anyone have any updates they would like seen to the order badges? i am about ready to start on a new batch. i am going to make a new one for the knight commander, giving it a lil flair over the others... nothing to much though.

anyone? size? shape? (can't change the thickness of leather cause this is what I have), the way it attaches to the guarder belt?

Sir Brian:
I was curious if they could be made out of two pieces. The shield with the Marshal's COA on one piece attached to a strip of leather for the strap tabs. Gluing them together might be good enough or they may require a couple of stitches. What do you think?  :-\

Sir Wolf:
oh i see, next you'll want a lil path running in between them (a path a path) lol. sure make WAY more work for me lol. I am going to do a couple of different ones this time. see what works out best

Sir Wolf:
hmmm looking it over. 1 piece is actually the easiest and least wasteful of leather. i am worried if i sew them it could weaken them. i don't know about gluing leather though. not sure what would work. hmmm

Sir Brian:
Something nice and not too expensive! ;)

Seriously though the previous batch you made was perfect...BUT if you wanted to experiment...

Wow I sort of feel like the Dandolo and the Venetians 'suggesting' to the Crusaders of the fourth Crusade sack Constantinople! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version