Main > The Armoury

My Black Prince Shrine

(1/2) > >>

Todd Eriksen:
Here's my Black Prince shrine.  I have been relegated to the corner of the garage with my medieval stuff, so don't mind the surroundings.

My Black Prince harness was made by Rob Valentine in Canada.  I had a seamstress in my old town sew the jupon out of velvet.  To the left is my display case, which I make and sell by the way.  In it is my Arms and Armor Black Prince sword (ha, ha, Ian, you're not so special ;)), two lead knights (the one was a St. Petersburgs painted), the front and back of the seal that the Black Prince was given as the God of Aquitaine, along with a pic of his dad (Ed III) and him and other little knick knacks.  To the right is a painting of BP jousting, which, too is awesome.

Sir James A:
Excellent! Take care of that Valentine harness, he closed down last year and moved to Las Vegas.

Black Prince is one of my favorites!

SirNathanQ:
Sweet set up!  :)

And see people, this is what a medieval "shrine" is!

I don't see any silly "Shine of the Black Pants" midreads on this one....   :o

Joshua Santana:
Want! Want! Want! Want!

That is a favorite harness of mine and I plan to design a similar or accurate harness replica with Jeff Wasson.  But do take care of it.

By the way, welcome to tje 14thlast Century crew! ;)

Lord Dane:
I found 3 complete custom 14th century armor suits made by Valentine Armoury being sold on ebay by a private collector. Ranged from 2500-3500 in pricing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version